Advanced Instructor Course
Greg's Driving School will host an Advanced Instructor Course
via the Zoom video conferencing service
on the dates shown below. The course is taught by Ned Ferris, an MVA-certified trainer
of driving instructors.
Upon completion of this course, you
will be eligible for certification as a Maryland Driving Instructor
after undergoing instructor observation by MVA personnel.
The course has two parts:
Classroom training and
If you are a teacher who holds a Maryland state teaching certificate,
then you are only required to attend the
Behind-the-Wheel portion of the course.
All other trainees will need to attend both parts of the course.
The course costs are as follows:
- $200 for the Behind-the-Wheel portion of the course
- $300 for the Classroom portion of the course
- $30 for course materials used during the Classroom portion
Note: In order to attend this course, you must be employed by a
Maryland driving school and possess an Apprentice Instructor
ID badge issued by MVA.
Behind-the-Wheel portion: (must attend both days)
Classroom portion: (must attend all four days)
- Saturday, August 6, 2022 from 8:00 to 5:15
- Saturday, August 13, 2022 from 8:00 to 5:15
- Saturday, August 20, 2022 from 9:00 to 3:00
- Saturday, August 27, 2022 from 9:00 to 3:00
- Saturday, September 3, 2022 from 9:00 to 3:00
- Saturday, September 10, 2022 from 9:00 to 3:00
To register for the Advanced Instructor Course on our secure
web site, please select one of these options to continue: