Instructor Certification Course
Greg's Driving School will host an Instructor Certification Course
at our company headquarters in Mount Airy
on the dates shown below. The course is taught by Ned Ferris, an MVA-certified trainer
of driving instructors.
Upon completion of this course, you
will be eligible for certification as a Maryland Driving Instructor
after undergoing instructor observation by MVA personnel.
The course has two parts:
Classroom training and
If you are a teacher who holds a Maryland state teaching certificate,
then you are only required to attend the
Behind-the-Wheel portion of the course.
All other trainees will need to attend both parts of the course.
The course costs are as follows:
- $100 for the Behind-the-Wheel portion of the course
- $250 for the Classroom portion of the course
- $30 for course materials used during the Classroom portion
Note: In order to attend this course, you must be employed by a
Maryland driving school and possess an Apprentice Instructor
ID badge issued by MVA.
Behind-the-Wheel portion: (must attend both days)
Classroom portion: (must attend all four days)
- Saturday, August 10, 2019 from 8:00 to 5:15
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 from 8:00 to 5:15
- Sunday, September 8, 2019 from 8:00 to 5:15
- Saturday, September 21, 2019 from 8:00 to 5:15
- Sunday, September 22, 2019 from 8:00 to 5:15
- Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 8:00 to 5:15
To register for the Instructor Certification Course on our secure
web site, please select one of these options to continue: