Online Driver Improvement Program|
(For Drivers Aged 18 and Older)
For your convenience, Greg's Driving School offers the
Online Driver Improvement Program to drivers aged 18 and older.
- The course consists of four modules.
In each module, you will read and study the same content
that is covered in the classroom version of the Driver Improvement Program.
- After each module is complete, you will take an online quiz
to verify that you understand the concepts that were
presented in that module. If you do not pass a quiz,
you will be required to read the module again and re-take
- For your convenience, you can pause the course between modules.
After a you complete a module, you can sign out of your
Greg's account, then sign back in later when you want to resume
- After you complete all four modules and pass all four quizzes,
you will print a completion certificate.
- To finish the Online Driver Improvement Program, bring your
completion certificate to a
Greg’s testing location,
where you will take the final exam.
The cost of this course is $60, payable in cash when you come in to take the exam.
- The exam is a multiple-choice
test with 20 questions. You must pass the final exam
with a score of at least 80%. If you do not pass the final exam,
you can re-take the exam the next day. There
is a $10 re-test fee if you need to take the exam again.
- Greg's Driving School will notify the MVA within 24 hours after you pass the exam at our office.
Ready to begin?
Register now for the Online Driver Improvement Program.