Online 3-Hour Alcohol & Drug Program|
For your convenience, Greg's Driving School offers the
Online 3-Hour Alcohol and Drug Program.
- The course consists of seven modules.
In each module, you will watch a video which contains the same content
that is covered in the classroom version of the 3-Hour
Alcohol and Drug Program.
- After each module is complete, you will take a quiz
to verify that you understand the concepts that were
presented in that module.
- For your convenience, you can pause the course between modules.
After a you complete a module, you can sign out of your
Greg's account, then sign back in later when you want to resume
- After you complete all seven modules,
you will print a completion certificate.
- To finish the Online 3-Hour Alcohol and Drug Program, bring your
completion certificate to a
Greg’s testing location,
where you will take the final exam. The exam is a multiple-choice
written test with 20 questions.
The cost of this course is $60, payable in cash when you come in to take the exam.
- Greg's Driving School will then give you your signed MVA 3-Hour
Alcohol and Drug Program Certificate, which you can then take to the MVA
to obtain your Maryland driver's license.
Ready to begin?
Register now for the Online 3-Hour Alcohol & Drug Program.